BibliographyMakers.com is a Website that allows Users to easily generate and manage bibliographies. By using BibliographyMakers.com, you agree to be bound to the following Terms and Conditions (the "Agreement"). If you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using this Website.
Definations and Interpretations:
- "Website" refers to BibliographyMakers.com
- "Company", "We", or "Our" refers toBibliographyMakers.com, and where the context so admits, its successors in title and assigns.
- "User", "You" or "Your" mean and refer to you and/or any other person using this Website.
- "Service" refers to any direct or indirect use of the Website.
- "Content" refers to all data, photographs, videos, messages, graphics, comments, text, tags, or other materials that you post on the Website.
"Offending Material" means any Content that is:
- In breach of confidence, privacy, any right of a third party or intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information, or;
- In breach of any law, regulation or code of practice invoked by BibliographyMakers.com or any other competent authority or any policy adopted by BibliographyMakers.com with regard to the acceptable use of the Service, or;
- Abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene, offensive or menacing or that has the effect, as may be contemplated by a reasonable person, of causing the recipient to feel harassed, abused or offended, or;
- Designed to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
- The clause headings do not form part of this Agreement and shall not be taken into account in its construction or interpretation.
Terms of Agreement:
- This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you make use of the Website.
The Content you Post:
- By submitting citation information to Website, you hereby grant Bibliography Makers a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and BibliographyMakers.com's business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- You also hereby grant each User of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that you will not use the Service:
- For storing, reproducing, transmitting, communicating or receiving any Offending Material, or;
- To transmit any advertising, promotional or other materials that may be deemed to constitute "spam", or;
- To transmit any virus or harmful component, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or system, or;
- Fraudulently or for any criminal purpose or in a manner that is contrary to any regulatory or legal requirement, or;
- Contrary to any other instructions that may be communicated by Bibliography Makers from time to time, or;
- In a manner which is inconsistent with a reasonable User's good faith use of the Service.
- The Website and the Service are provided "AS-IS", and the Company makes no representations or warranties with regard to the Website or any materials herein, whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement or any implied warranty arising out of course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade. The Comany cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service. In addition, the Company makes no representation that the operation of the Service or Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Company will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors on the Website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any opinion, advice, information, or other Content provided in connection with the Service or otherwise available through the Website. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any such opinion, advice, information or other content.
- The Company is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service, whether caused by Users of the Website, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. The Company is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Website. The Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications. The Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will the Company or any of its affiliates, advertisers, promoters or distribution partners be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between Users of the Website, whether online or offline.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Bibliography Makers, its subsidiaries, affliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including resonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the Service either generally or in respect of any particular User at any time and to modify this Agreement at any time. Such modifications become effective immediately they are posted on this Website, and your continued use of this Service constitues your agreement to such modifications. We advise that you review these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable or is prohibited by applicable laws, this Agreement shall be considered divisible as to such provision and such provision shall be inoperative in such jurisdiction and shall not be part of the consideration moving from either of this Agreement's parties to the other. The remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be valid and binding and of like effect as though such provision(s) were not included.
- This Agreement and any dispute, disagreement, or issue of construction or interpretation arising herein whether relating to its execution, its validy or the Terms and Conditions of using the Service provided herein shall be governed or interpreted according to the laws applicable in the Republic of Kenya.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this Agreement, please contact us.
By using this website and/or service, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to all the provisions contained hereinabove.